The life of an artist.
THE PROBLEMS WITH FANFICTION
99% of the time, the fanfic I read is in the pink area. ‘s why I don’t read fanfiction anymore.
Idk what area my stuff fits into
Maaaaybe grey but probs green with slower updates too lol
I don’t read much anymore but when I do I usually stumble upon abandoned greys. It’s really depressing.
- Step 1: like a thing
- Step 2: find a few close friends who also like the thing
- Step 3: don't talk to anyone else in the fandom literally those 5-6 persons are your fandom
friend: i don’t like naruto
[puts hand on character’s shoulder] i wouldn’t be who i am today without you
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.
*covers up real feelings with aggressive sarcasm*
- Friend : I broke up with him
- Me : You did the right thing . he was an asshole
- Friend : We are back together
- Me : Well done,i am so happy for you , he is such a nice guy.
“A short break… during a tough trip!!”
•start at one corner
•find something from 5 years ago and stare at it nostalgically for 10 hours
•go to bed
do you ever hate someone so much but you don’t even have a valid reason
you’re just like
And then they give you a reason and its like
That bird looks like a fucking llama