Anyone who makes fun of fanfiction has never read really good fanfiction.
tbh i can’t imagine changing my vocabulary when i get older and it’s so surreal
like i’ll meet my buddies at the shuffleboard place and i’ll be all “sup fucking nerds you’re gonna get wrecked”
if we’re mutuals you can ask for my snapchat so you can see my appearance at its worst
i’ll be like 40 w/no kids and people will say “aw i’m so sorry for you” and i’ll be like how was the fucking wiggles reunion tour asshole i went to italy last week for fun and didn’t have to hire a sitter
This is a very sad mentality. To think oneself more important than that of progeny is the sign of a failed human life.
so the wiggles concert wasn’t as good as you thought it would be huh
Nose-kisses! I’m not ready to say goodbye to these characters yet.
cockiness is so attractive to me in a way and it’s so irritating. like it’s annoying. and it annoys me. but the kind of expression and body language that comes with it. the self-satisfied attitude. the smug comments. the eye rolling. the smirking. “come and get me” hand gestures during a fight. eyebrow raising with an air of superiority. it’s just like. fuck you. i’m annoyed right now. i am so annoyed right now. but oh my fuck i am also so very, very attracted right now
i dont understand how people can just get tattoos without even giving it a second thought i cant even find the commitment to stick a sticker somewhere
- When someone walks slower than me: omfg your slow ass is clogging up the hallway for the rest of us put some pep in your step grandma
- When someone walks faster than me: jesus christ are you on the run from the police this isn't a race you can tone it down usain bolt
- When someone walks at the same pace as me: who gave your creepy ass permission to walk with me get the fuck away before I call the cops
DETAILS *in your face*
Funny story: I thought of painting some DaiSuga but more complicated than the gifs
me: Yeah, I feel like making some DaiSuga. With cute lightning.
my brain: Totally! But don’t forget to use some neat colour palette, add lots of details, use light+shadow+anatomy properly and make all of those in a wicked perspective. MUAHAHAHA!! (｡･｀ω´･｡)
Enjoy my first autumn-ish DaiSuga
yea you got that right.
- fall: wears hoodies
- winter: wears hoodies
- spring: wears hoodies with sleeves rolled up
- summer: turns up ac and wears hoodies